Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Book Signing with local author, Jettie Pettit

~~~~~~~~~
"This is the story of how a strict Southern Baptist became a dedicated
Catholic evangelist and teacher. The ways that God moved in my life were
indeed strange. From early childhood until now His Holy Spirit has been my
guide when I would follow and the one with the cattle prod when I hesitated.
Some of the experiences told about in this book may cause skepticism, but
every word is true! I have told some of the stories in different places, but this is
the first time that the entire story has been written. It is my prayer that
any who read it will be blessed and inspired to tell their own story."
~~~~~~~~~
Join us at Jesse Yancy Memorial Library
on Saturday, February 5th from 11-12
as we hear from Mrs. Pettit!

No comments: